Monday 9 January 2017

Main Task-Contents Page Version 1

This is the layout for my music magazines contents page. I added boxes where I planned to put pictures in and some information on what would be contained in some text boxes. The layout would allow me to add different details to fit my style and still remain close to the original magazine. At this point I felt confident enough with using InDesign.
This is an early version of my contents page. Here I put in some images that I felt would capture the readers attention. I also changed the font and colour of the 'Contents' title to make it more eye-catching. The central image I chose was one that I used threshold on in Photoshop since I found it very interesting giving the picture a good atmosphere. I experimented with the image beneath the main one by giving it a bold, red outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment