Monday 9 January 2017

Main Task-Contents Page Final

This is the completed version of my magazine's contents page. What I did was add in the text for the page, telling us the stories inside the magazine, and put the numbers in bold and underlined them to make them more visually striking. I also brought down the picture at the bottom on the page, to make the top picture more visible. I changed the position of the 'Contents' so it didn't obstruct the main image. The advertisement in the bottom right, I decided to change its colour to blue to help make it stand out among the rest of the text and to indicate it isn't part of the regular contents.

1 comment:

  1. Well done David your contents page works well. It is clear and flows well.
    Good font usage, portraits and point size.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete