Monday 9 January 2017

Main Task-Double Page Spread Version 1


This is the layout for my Double-Page spread. I created multiple text boxes. The one on the bottom left is for a quote of a band member. The one below the 'Ghosts In The Machine' is for a brief introduction to the band. The two below it are for the title. The remaining boxes are for the story on the pages. I created another layer so the text would be in front of the picture that I will use.
This is my double-page spread from 01/12/16. I added in my central image into the background. I then put in some text into the text boxes. In the bottom left box, I put in a made-up quote from one of the members of the band. The top box features the band's name which I then flipped onto its side to make it more appealing. The text below gives a brief introduction to the band. I chose for the picture to be taken here as the background was good and the pose was to invoke a casual, almost approachable attitude to the audience.

1 comment: