Monday 9 January 2017

Main Task-Front Cover Version 2&3


In this version of my front cover, I decided to change the headline because the original font and colouring made it difficult to read. First, I changed the font to something more simple and easy to understand. Then, I changed the colouring to green since I felt that it was more unique and striking, I then followed up with adding black outline to the text to make it stand out more against the black and white background.
This is an updated version of my magazine (from 09/12/16). I first put the image into Photoshop and used the crop tool to make the two people in the image the immediate focus to the reader. I changed the font and colouring for the headline to make it easier to read. I also added some text for stories that will feature in the magazine. I went to Google and used a barcode to meet the standard codes and conventions for magazines and then proceeded to add a price.

1 comment: