Monday 9 January 2017

Main Task-Double Page Spread Version 3 and Final

Here I changed the colour of the text to make it easier to read. I shrunk the photo to leave the white column on the left to make it look more appealing and flipped the headline onto the side to give it a more unique feel. I believe that overall the double-page spread is unique and eye-catching towards a potential reader. I should note that I attempted to edit the text boxes on the image so that it would be easier to read but it didn't work.

This is the final version of my music magazine's double-page spread. As it seems, not much was changed between this and the previous version, here I merely added a few extra words and altered the colours of the 'Ghosts In The Machine' in the top right of the page since I wanted it to look a bit more unique compared to the other coloured text on the double-page spread.

2 comments:

  1. Your comments are clear and honest David.
    Your layout fits your genre style well and the monochrome images are strong. The text works well and will probably need a stronger shadow on column 1-4. I will show you this.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete