Tuesday 15 November 2016

Main Task-Green screen Pictures

During this task, I had to take some photographs in front of a green screen to be used in my music magazine. For these pictures, a member of my class and myself posed for these photos.

The first thing that I decided to do was to take some photos with just one of us in.

Once this was complete, we took some pictures of us together.

Because I decided to use rock as the genre of my music magazine, I thought that we should have a mean or apathetic look to us as I felt it fit the genre's codes and conventions.
 This picture on the left I feel was particularly good as the lighting on the face created a dark atmosphere.






This picture on the left is one where the lighting is reflected on our faces which I believe gives it a good feeling towards it.

When taking all these pictures I learnt how difficult it is to work in front of a green screen as you have to make sure you don't cast a shadow on the green screen because it would make it difficult to put in a background. I also learnt how using the light could create a more effective and eye-catching atmosphere.

2 comments:

  1. needs to be annotated in 200 words to be classed as a meaningful post, what skills did you learn ? what design decisions where there? what influenced your decisions? how successful where they? Otherwise this is just a collection of photographs..... why have you posed people as you have? how are they represented? How will the TA relate to them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extend on your analysis here David, go through each question posed above and answer.
    You need to say why it is on a green screen background too, lighting etc.
    Lots to discuss here.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete